Please allow for plenty of time to park and arrive at our office on time. We
recommend allowing at least 15 minutes to park and transit to the office in addition
to time needed to complete registration/check in. If you are late for your scheduled
appointment, we reserve the right to request you reschedule. For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit our FAQs page.
Things to Bring
- We prefer that forms should be completed and submitted online. If so, we ask that they be done at least a day ahead. See our FORMS page for more info and a link to the online submittal site.
- Insurance card(s) to each visit
- Method of payment (cash, check, Mastercard and Visa accepted)
- List of current medications
- Questions for your provider
- Any records or documentation from previous medical care
Prepare to Make Payment
NCFMG is happy to bill your insurance for both your primary and secondary
insurances; however co-payments are expected at the time of service. If you do
not have insurance coverage, payment is expected at the time of service as well.
Some appointments may not be fully covered by insurance, such as cosmetic
procedures, and payment is required for those procedures at the time of service.
For more information about payments, please see our Payment Policies page.
Physicals or Wellness Exams